The STEP Guernsey Branch invites you to attend the annual STEP Conference, sponsored by Carey Olsen, held at Beau Sejour on Thursday 22nd June 2017.
The conference allows delegates to meet, network and gain important knowledge and technical updates from outstanding speakers in the industry.
We are pleased to confirm the following Speakers (to date)
- Dr Savvas Savouri – Chief Economist, Toscafund Asset Management – ‘KEYNOTE SPEAKER’
- Clare Stanley, QC Wilberforce Chambers
- Russell Clark – Partner, Carey Olsen
- Matthew Guthrie and Edward Devenport – Partners, Mourant Ozannes
- George Hodgson – Chief Executive, STEP
- Christopher McLemore and Brad Westerfield – Attornies, Butler Snow
- Stuart Lawson – Senior Vice President, Northern Trust
- Jo Reeve – Director of International Relations and Constitutional Affairs, The States of Guernsey
- Mark Pattimore – Chair of GAT
- Adele Perrot – Committee Member, STEP
- Jennifer Smithson – Partner, Macfarlanes
- Dominic Wheatley – Chief Executive, We Are Guernsey
- Jeff Millington – Partner, Smith & Williamson
Speaker topics (confirmed to date):
- BREXIT – Keynote Speaker
- Global Transparency – Reporting obligations of Trustees in other Jurisdictions
- Classification of Trusts in the US
- Updates in Guernsey Trust Law and other Jurisdictions
- Law – Case Reporting
- STEP Worldwide Update
- BREXIT Panel – What does BREXIT mean for Guernsey?
- Vulnerable Gifts made by Vulnerable People
- The extending arm of the HMRC
- ‘Blockchain Technology – Application in Financial Services’
STEP member = £180
Non-member = £215
If you are a STEP member, ensure you use the discount code ‘Member’ when making your booking. To make individual or group bookings, please email email@example.com.